Angers-Marcé Flying Club
ACAM is a private pleasure flying club, based at Angers-Marcé Airport. Both novices and qualified pilots are welcome.
Pleasure flying is a great way to discover the region and other further-afield destinations in France and abroad, from the air.
ACAM has its own flying school where you can learn the basics, improve, maintain and verify your skills and train to fly at night. The school is run by a Head Pilot with the support of volunteer instructors and trains people of all ages to fly (with no upper age limit).
At Angers-Marcé Flying Club, safety is the key focus:
- Aircraft are meticulously maintained and undergo regular checks.
- Trainees and qualified pilots are closely monitored within a clear framework.
The Club’s key dates and figures
- Non-profit association, presided by Gilbert Bouchet
- Founded in 1908
- 3rd largest flying club in the Pays de la Loire region
- 160 members
- 2,500 flight hours per year
- 2 D.A. 20 two-seater composite Diamonds mainly used by the school
- 1 Piper P.A 28 – 160 CV – 4 seats – equipped for air travel
- 1 D.A. 40 – 180 CV – 4 seats – equipped for air travel
- 1 Super Guépard Microlight – 2 seats – equipped for air travel
Tuesday to Saturday: 9am to noon and 2pm to 6pm.
Sundays: discovery flights from 2pm to 6pm. No reservation required.
Closed on Mondays.
02 41 33 50 61