- Check your ticket to see how many items of luggage you are allowed.
- Check that all your luggage is labelled with address tags.
- Remove any luggage labels from previous flights.
- Luggage trolleys are available in front of the airport.
- A luggage size gauge and scales are available inside the airport.
Your luggage: authorized weight and dimensions
Check with your airline to find out the maximum dimensions and weight allowed for hold and cabin luggage. These rules differ according to airline.
45 x 35 x 20 cm (including handle, pockets and wheels): Up to 5kg maximum
Up to 12kg
56 x 45 x 25cm (including handles, pockets and wheels)
45 x 36 x 20cm (including handles, pockets and wheels)
IMPORTANT: Maximum weight per bag is up to 23kg (for cabin and hold luggage)